- A parent, grandparent, caregiver or teacher of a child on the autism spectrum?
- Wanting to do everything possible to make a positive contribution to this child you care about?
- Experiencing feelings of doubt, fear, worry, and overwhelm as you work to have a positive impact on this child’s life today and in the future?
- Feeling exhausted from working so hard and feeling like you are falling short in your role?
If yes, you are not alone…
Nurturing, guiding and caring for a child on the spectrum is not easy. Parenting a child with autism brings challenges and difficulties that most parents could never imagine. But, there are solutions to alleviate the struggles that can complicate our lives. Solutions that allow you to be the effective, successful happy parent you are meant to be!
Together we will find solutions that will quiet the worry and fear about your child’s future. You will also be able to reduce the frustration, uncertainty and angst in order to enjoy a more positive parenting experience.
Gain the insights, skills and support to confidently know what to do to help your child to feel better and progress!
The National Autism Academy invites you to join a caring community who will understand your struggles and frustrations like no one else can, because we’ve been there, too!
The Mission of the National Autism Academy
- Encourage, Educate and Support parents, families and caregivers who live, love and work with those on the autism spectrum to increase understanding and effectiveness
- Create greater awareness, acceptance, understanding and accommodation in the general public
- Address and create solutions to resolve future long term issues facing families
Like Us On Facebook!